Your kitchen is the heart of your home, the most functional room in your house and a
place where you can showcase your sense of style. As Master Craftsmen we relish the
opportunity to combine our traditional joinery and cabinet-making skills to design bespoke
kitchens unique to your home.
Built to last
A flawless finish
Why choose an Ashcrest kitchen?
• We can source the best wood whether you want tulip, solid oak or walnut
• All our kitchen doors are hand-painted or hand-sprayed in our workshop or on site, in whatever colour you choose
• We have our own worktop suppliers who deliver to your exact specifications, and we will take care of all the details
• All our kitchen drawers are made from solid oak and we use dovetail joints as standard
• We have a host of contacts from plumbers, tilers, electricians and painters and decorators and we can project manage everything
Our recent bespoke kitchens
We added an extension to this modern kitchen and it was designed to blend in seamlessly.
This project really brought an existing kitchen to life and gave the clients more storage and a place to eat. We painted all the cabinets blue and even the matching stools.
Here’s one of our favourite kitchen projects in Tilford, Surrey
This beautifully handmade and hand-painted kitchen was built entirely to meet the look, quality and usability that our client wanted to make this kitchen the centre of the home
We are extremely proud of this one and it turned out better than expected
Everything you see here is completely built from scratch and is a one off. We have used traditional cabinetry methods to create the perfect kitchen for our clients.
Here’s an example of a slightly different kitchen we worked on.
Our client wanted their kitchen to reflect the look and feel of their cottage, and so we used ultra traditional materials and methods, but with all modern appliances hidden away behind the cupboard doors.
Call us today to arrange a free, no obligation quotation
on 01252 979200
The safety of our staff and clients is our priority, and like everyone we have had to adapt in
response to Covid-19. Take a look at how we are complying to government guidance here.