Why choose Ashcrest Joinery?
For us it’s personal
We use only the finest materials
• All our projects are built to order so you can choose the style, materials and colours
• We can source the best wood whether you want tulip, maple, oak, walnut or any other type
• We use traditional joinery and cabinetry techniques as we believe quality workmanship is
key. Dovetail joints, which are more durable, are used as standard wherever possible
• All our projects can be hand-painted or hand-sprayed in our workshop or on site, in whatever
colour you choose
We can project manage everything
• We have a host of contacts from plumbers, tilers, electricians and painters and decorators
and we can project manage everything
• For kitchens, we have our own worktop suppliers who will deliver to your exact
specifications, and we will take care of all the details
A sign of quality
Look for the Guild emblem – a sign of quality – which can only be used by accredited members of The Guild of Master
Craftsmen. All Guild members are thoroughly assessed to earn the right to be called Master Craftsmen. Once accepted
into membership, they are required to maintain and uphold the Guild’s stringent professional criteria. In the event of
any dispute between customer and tradesman, The Guild of Master Craftsmen has an effective, proven procedure for
So, if you see the Guild emblem you can be sure that you will be working with a rated, trusted tradesman that is highly
skilled, reliable and accountable.
Call us today to arrange a free, no obligation quotation on 01252 979200
The safety of our staff and clients is our priority, and like everyone we have had to adapt in
response to Covid-19. Take a look at how we are complying to government guidance here.